Aqua Fantasy Resort Hotel

Discussion in 'Kusadasi Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by Mella, May 23, 2004.

1. Umit Administrator

Ohh, yes... i am sorry, i have asked Sun&Fun travel Agency and they said teh same, it's closing end of the september.

Hmm, i only say that AquaFantasy has very nice hotel but i personally dont want to stay there without aquapark...
  2. VivaKusadasi Kusadasi Explorer

I wouldn't stay there without the water park as well.
  3. pauline taylor Kusadasi Explorer

Aqua Fantasy World

Hi everyone i have just joined this site and i am very interested to hear if anyone has any pics from the Aqua Fantasy (World), i have booked in October 2005. We will be staying in the not yet built Aqua Fantasy World resort and i was very interested in any information to do with these resorts. My 2 daughters would love to see any pictures of water slides etc!! They also want to know if there is plenty for them to do during their stay? Many Thanks Pauline x x
  4. Umit Administrator

5. Damn_Fine_Black_Girl Kusadasi Explorer

Hi Pauline, welcome to this forum, im sure u will find it very useful :)
    Will it be your first time to Kusadasi?
  6. Alan RC Kusadasi Explorer

We are thinking of booking for Aqua Fantasy for September 2005. We were trying to decide between Aqua Fantasy and Aqua Fantasy World (the new hotel). Although the Park sounds great, we have some concerns about building work!

1) Has Aqua Fantasy World been built yet?
    2) Will it be complete by September 2005?
    3) Is the Park itself complete with all facilities open?
    4) Is there any building going on in and around the Park itself?
    5) What about noise from the Park if we decide to stop at Aqua Fantasy itself and not the new hotel? Is noise a problem?

Does anyone have any opinions or insight?

Alan RC
  7. Umit Administrator

i think that too early to say anything for your questions.

If you know their email address please ask them ;)
    if you dont know AquaFantasy's email address then i can give you via PM. And please share the answers with us (if you learn somethings about your question).
  8. Elaine Kusadasi Explorer

aqua fantasy world

Hi alan
    I'm booked for the aqua fantasy world next July. I booked through firstchoice the website is www.xxxxx I found that going to the new resort was going to be a couple of hundred pounds cheaper than going to the one thats already there. I was told that they are planning all the same fascilities except there will be no al a carte restruant at the aqua fantasy world.
    If you want to know more about the existing hotel the website has just been updated with loads of new pics the address is www.xxxxx.com
    Hope this helps
    Elaine
  9. Umit Administrator

Hello Elaine,

Unfortunately, we do not allow commercial and competitive URLs on the posts. Your links has been deleted.
  10. nicolaxxx Kusadasi Explorer

OMG!!!! the water park is not open??? it says that it is? y is this? ON the website it also shows that it is open, can some one please confirm?

Nicola
  11. Mella Administrator

Hey there,
    1) I'm not sure on anything about Aqua Fantasy World, except when i was there i was chatting to the site manager and she was telling me where it's going to be built and stuff. It might not be finished by next year but they seem to carry on building even whilst people are staying there.

I stayed in the originally standing hotel and even that was not 100% finished whilst i was there and that had been open for 2 or so years. The day after i arrived the big swimming pool was open and the pool snack bar, and 2 days before i went home the new entertainment place was open. and thats TWO years after it was built...so i very very much doubt it will be complete as of September 2005.

5) It's pot luck to be honest. I was lucky i had a room that was at the opposite end to the waterpark, but friends we made there weren't as lucky, they had been given a room that was actually overlooking the waterpark. I dont think it's too noisy, but you'll get the odd screams of delight from children ....and adults alike.

The whole place is ..excuse my french...****ing great. Its very much for children which is the good thing. The only people myself and my brother and our friends found to PARTYYYYYYY with were the entertainment reps - because there are hardly any teenagers there, just kids and families.
  12. Umit Administrator

WOW...
    Hey Carmella, please try different hotel this year in Kusadasi and then come here and write such a perfect review.

Your AquaFantasy Hotel Review is our one of the best posts. Congrats again ;)

:super:
  13. Mella Administrator

well hopefully someday soon i'll be a First Choice rep so i'll be going in and out of looooooots of hotels around Kusadasi and i'll know customer feed back and what they thought/complaints/positive points were ect so if your forums are still up and running (which of course they will be!!!) i'll do you even more detailed reviews using the information i get from customers and my own knowledge *takes breath*
  14. Umit Administrator

OHH!!!!!!!!!
    Are you coming to Kusadasi for work next sumer?
  15. Mella Administrator

Yeah hopefully :D I cant imagine working all Summer though, i'll probably be too tired to go crazy on bar street. The days as a rep are realllllllly long. Oh well i don't mind, i'll be in kusadasi ...bar street or no bar street.
  16. Umit Administrator

:) Thats great!

I have visited almost all of the hotels in Kusadasi but i cant write reviews coz nobody can believe in its impartiality. But you may write ;)
  17. Umit Administrator

And after that good news, you are a moderator of Kusadasi.BiZ Forums.

Congrats :clap:
  18. Mella Administrator

AWWW THANK YOUUUU =D
  19. VivaKusadasi Kusadasi Explorer

:clap: :clap: :clap:
    :wave: :wave: :wave:
    :razz: :razz: :razz:
    Congradulations Carmella.
  20. Mella Administrator

thanks matey..
    I have a little 'X' now, finally my dream has come true hehe 8)