Hong Kong Chinese Food Home Delivery

Discussion in 'Izmir Forum' started by Steve B, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Steve B Kusadasi Connoisseur

After nearly 4 years here, I decided tonight to treat myself for the 2nd time, (the first being 3 years ago), chinese food here in Bostanli. LIke 3 years ago I ordered from Hong Kong Chinese Food Resturant. They also have a place across from the Hilton in Alsancak. The missus and her family don't like it, so it was a great treat to be able to eat all I wanted by myself! I had a 2 spring rolls, an order of crispy breaded chicken in hot sauce, an order of almond chicken, and an order of fried noodles in vegetables. It was wonderfully delicious, delivered piping hot in proper aluminum disposable food containers. Also came with 3 sets of chop sticks, 3 containers of sauces, hot, sweet and sour and soya sauce. I am totally stuffed, managed to eat it all, took an hour, but content for another 3 years, lol! Once an a while it's nice to do it.
    Anniebubble, ally, peril and 2 others like this.
  2. DeluxeFX
  3. RJB Kusadasi Addict

Steve that sounds delicious ,made my mouth water and put me off my spaghetti bolognese at the same time !! :)
    Steve B likes this.
  4. Mella Administrator

I always go past but have never been in...will have to now, my mouth's watering reading what you ate! Thanks for the review Steve. :)
    Steve B likes this.
  5. Steve B Kusadasi Connoisseur

I go by the Bostanli branch too quite often Mella, and also have never been in, but we get their menu in our apartment and on my car enough, lol! Been to the one across from the Hilton, it was pretty good as well, and how I do love Chinese food!
  6. dancing queen Kusadasi Expert

Been to the one opposite the Hilton...but only for lunch...nice to get a proper Chinese.
    Anniebubble and Steve B like this.
  7. ally Rose of Kusadasi

We were just talking about the Izmir chinese restaurants last night at home; think we're going to go and sample one when I can get a shoe on again :mad:. From what I found on Google, there is one in near the Fuar and one just behind Kordon in Alsancak....and one in Ege Park shopping centre.

I'm looking forward to it too....wish I could have rang for a delivery last night :p
    Steve B likes this.
  8. Anniebubble Ladies Beach's First Lady

We have been to the one by the Hilton it was very nice was going next week but got an offer of going to Ikea so will go the week after cant wait.
    Steve B likes this.
  9. Betty Kusadasi Addict

mmmmmmm Allison a take away service for me ;) :thumbsup: :tup: lol