Hotel Bulut, Hotel Aargau or Hotel Saturn

Discussion in 'General Discussion about Kusadasi' started by vegas, Feb 1, 2007.

1. vegas Kusadasi Explorer

I am goingt o be in Kusadasi in Jun, I am right now Choosing between these three hotels, can anybody give me some info? Thank you. :)
  2. DeluxeFX
  3. Umit Administrator

4. Mella Administrator

Hi Vegas, I've only heard of the Saturn hotel. I think it's pretty basic, but i've heard positive things about it.

There's a review here Click
  5. vegas Kusadasi Explorer

Hotel Asena or Hotel sunday

I posted a question about Bulut, Aargau and Saturn hotel ... that will be my first 7 days hotel but for another seven days I will stay in hotel on the beach .. I got good offer from Asena (all inclusive) and Sunday (full board) ... What are the opinion on those two ... Thank you!

thank you Umit and Camella!
  6. vegas Kusadasi Explorer

Asena or Sunday hotel?

I posted a question about Bulut, Aargau and Saturn hotel ... that will be my first 7 days hotel but for another seven days I will stay in hotel on the beach .. I got good offer from Asena (all inclusive) and Sunday (full board) ... What are the opinion on those two ... Thank you!
  7. Umit Administrator

one thread is ok, moved again
  8. vegas Kusadasi Explorer

ops ... sorry ... I am not really good at this ... thx
  9. Mella Administrator

Both seem nice.

The Asena is located on the Ladies Beach and just 3 km far from the town center. Ladies Beach area has sand and shallow beach, and many kinds of water sports. Looks nice!

The Sunday hotel also looks nice, and is in the same area - Ladies Beach.

Take a look at their websites, it will give you an idea of what the hotels are like:

http://www.asenahotel.net/hotel.php

http://www.sundayhotel.com/
  10. Anniebubble Ladies Beach's First Lady

Both hotels are very nice Ladies Beach is great.Why would you want all inclusive?You can get every cheap hotels and food in resturants in not expensive and you will meet more people by going to different places much more fun.
    Ann :)