Izmir English Newspaper

Discussion in 'Free Bench-Free Chat' started by marky mark, Nov 7, 2006.

1. marky mark Kusadasi Expert

Hi
    Just been reading about a new english language newspaper that has just been launched called IZMIR.

It comes out monthly and is aimed at promoting the city to businessmen and tourists.
    I wonder if you wil be able to pick it up in Kus.It may be very helpful for those of us planning a trip to Izmir.
    :)
  2. DeluxeFX
  3. Umit Administrator

any web address?
  4. marky mark Kusadasi Expert

Couldn't find web address at moment Umit, maybe it's too new.

If anyone comes across a copy let us know:)
  5. Dave & Pauline Kusadasi Fan

Give me the "Ege Eye" anyday, it's out every 14 days, full of interesting articles and features, and as we say in Lancashire " a bloody good read " :p
  6. joanpete Kusadasi Addict

Ege Eye

does anyone know when the ege eye web site is going to be up and running
  7. Mella Administrator

Joan & Pete,

Within 2 weeks. Karen posted this info the other day...

:)
  8. joanpete Kusadasi Addict

ege eye

thanks..have heard a lot about this paper .but only since we have been back home. so have not had the chance to check it out yet..will look forward to it
  9. Shannon Kusadasi Explorer

I always read The New Anatolia over there, i think thats what its called. Its good!
  10. Hephaestion Kusadasi Explorer

That sounds über cool! Great for Izmir! Thanks for bringing that to our attention Mark!;)

I can´t wait for the website! I really liked Ege Eye and brought a copy with me back to Denmark.

Must read it next time I´m over Shan!;)
  11. welshturks Kusadasi Addict

I'm looking forward to seeing this new paper for Izmir too. I've looked for a website through the TDN web site but nothing so far. It will be nice to have something dedicated to Izmir - there's so much there, it's too big for me to cover from here and I always enjoy reading new stuff. If anyone finds a web ady please post it.

Thanks

Karen
  12. puwer98 Altinkum's Ambassador

13. welshturks Kusadasi Addict

Thank you!!!!

Karen
  14. Hephaestion Kusadasi Explorer

Thanx Puwer! ;)