My Cesme Pictures

Discussion in 'Izmir Forum' started by Mella, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Mella Administrator

Cesme is a beautiful (mostly Turkish) resort located 85 km. west of Izmir. There are great restaurants, clubs, a beautiful Marina, a Castle that houses a museum, boat trips to Donkey Island, a windsurfing resort, thermal tourism (& lots of natural thermal springs in the sea which are amazing)... and the beaches, well the beaches are second to none. Whether you're looking for beach clubs, secluded coves or livelier beaches with watersports, Cesme has it all.

We're in the midst of setting up a website, but I thought I would share some of my pictures of Cesme...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Peaches2012, Anthony07, Luce and 10 others like this.
  2. DeluxeFX
  3. Mella Administrator

4. gaman100 Kusadasi Fan

Looks like a wonderfull place. Must visit some time.
  5. Anniebubble Ladies Beach's First Lady

Wow! beautiful pictures need to visit again been once a few years ago but did`nt really get time to explore
  6. christine bekir Kusadasi Addict

Looks really nice i think we must pay cesme a visit.
  7. jake 51 Kusadasi Veteran

cracking pictures Mella the clarity is perfect as the tones and colours ..what sort of camera did you use..
  8. deanlo Forum Legend

Spent a great couple of days there in October beautiful resort.

Dean
  9. Queen b Kusadasi Expert

Ace, the first foto looks like paradise!
  10. Paul & Karen Kusadasi Addict

Great shots as usual Mella !
    Is it easily accessible from Kusadasi by bus during the Summer ?
    Someone posted shots last year and I was taken with the resort.
    Will visit next August.
  11. kay Kusadasi Kiwi

Great photos Mella -professional level. I had forgotten how beautiful it is.
  12. Mavi Glaswegian Güzeli

It is a very pretty place an those pics are fab Mella.. kaleici could be done like that too all colourful and pretty, sadly though there is very much a different clientelle from here to there
    ally likes this.
  13. AlanK Kusadasi Connoisseur

Not quite sure what you mean by that Mavi.
  14. dancing queen Kusadasi Expert

Beautiful photos Mella...looks well worth a visit...everything looks so clean and bright.
  15. Mella Administrator

Thanks everyone, it's definitely worth a visit, a great place and my little piece of peace during the Summer.

Thanks Jake...I use a Nikon Dslr, I also edit the photos afterwards.
    Thanks Paul and Karen, apparently you can get a bus directly from Kusadasi to Cesme now. (someone posted about it here: Click)

If you're asking what 'different clientelle from here to there' meant...I think it's a different class of tourists that Cesme attracts. I spend a lot of time there and at times never see any foreign tourists, let alone any beer bellied drunk brits boozin' all day sporting the drunk lobster look etc etc (stereotyping here....) There's a handful (2, from what i've seen) of 'Brit/expat orientated' bars/restaurants, the majority are great (fish) restaurants and Turkish bars. On the whole the people that work there do not speak good, if any, English - it's very much a Turkish resort. There aren't many 'cheap' hotels, more beautiful boutique hotels. There is no street full of fake Irish bars that is the playground for drunken girls with skirts that barely cover their bum, there are chilled out beach clubs that have famous DJs and singers performing. From what i've seen and heard it's mostly the 'well off' people from Istanbul that spend their time in Cesme. I like Kusadasi as much as the next person but Cesme is generally a more upmarket resort (I hope that never changes) but it's good to have different places that offer different things, it would be boring if it was all the same and there's somewhere to suit everyone's needs.
    Luce, ally, RedRuby and 3 others like this.
  16. Mavi Glaswegian Güzeli

Thats hit the nail right on the head Mella thankyou. The cars driving around are ferraris, top of the range mercs and bmw's in abundance, its very (rich) turkish based... the house prices are mega high, there is hardly any apartments most of it is mega big villas and while they are catering for the richer turk, the establishments need to be highly competative they cant get away with what they do in Kusadasi in terms of old and rundown or needing a good bit of work done on it
    ally and AlanK like this.
  17. Margaret Glenn Kusadasi Connoisseur

Looks wonderful, we passed through it. Should have stayed longer I think.
  18. rachey Kusadasi Explorer

fantastic photos it looks a lovely place
  19. JeepersCreepers Kusadasi Fan

I visited cesme sevral times , i love it
  20. Mart Kusadasi Addict

always love the pics, thanks again, pls keep them coming.

Kind regards,

Mart
  21. lynnjenny Kusadasi Fan

loved the photos what a beauitiful place how far from kusadasi is it would like to go when we are their